Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Top Ten Tuesday
(Hosted by Broke and Bookish)


November 5th

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

This is the sequel to one of my favorite reads of 2012, and I am super excited to find out what happens! I think the first one left off on a pretty decent close, though, so I also have no idea what to expect.

Again, another favorite read. This one, though, was a total surprise as well! I did not expect to love the first book in this series as much as I did and I cannot wait to get my hands on this.

I wasn't as thrilled for this one before, but since my new-found love for alchemy, my excitement has risen! I wonder if the same rules will be applied, or if the author will take a different approach.

Really loved the steam-punk aspects of this series. Wasn't a fan of it until I read the first book, and now I am hungry for more!

I read the first book in this series back when it came out, so I honestly don't remember much. What I do remember, though, is that it completely blew me away and I just know this sequel will, too.

Another first book in a series that completely surprised me! I don't remember the ending of the first book, but I remember enough of it to make me excited for this sequel!

Aren't we all waiting for this one? I was really late to join this band-wagon but I am glad I did! This book was a very unique adventure and I am wondering where we will go next.

I am excited but also dreading this sequel. There was something foreshadowed in the first book that might or might not happen in this one and I am begging for it not to happen! I do want to learn more about the world and the characters, though, and the only way to do that is to read this!



No comments:

Post a Comment