Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

"Waiting on" Wednesday

"Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating." (Hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine)

October 30th


It's a night like any other on board the Icarus. Then, catastrophe strikes: the massive luxury spaceliner is yanked out of hyperspace and plummets into the nearest planet. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen survive. And they seem to be alone. 

With only each other to rely on, Lilac and Tarver must work together, making a tortuous journey across the eerie, deserted terrain to seek help. Everything changes when they uncover the truth behind the chilling whispers that haunt their every step. Lilac and Tarver may find a way off this planet. But they won’t be the same people who landed on it.

Expected Publication: December 10th 2013

__________________________________________________

I think it's safe to say that we are all waiting for this book. There has just been so much hype for it these past few months and with every new rave review I get more excited. Not only that, but don't those two people on the cover look a lot like you might have imagined Amy and Elder from Across the Universe to look like? I think this book will definitely satisfy my craving for space and other world adventures.

2 comments:

  1. These Broken Stars has such a beautiful cover. Come check out my WOW.

    My WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried getting this on net galley but I was denied so I am waiting for this book too! New BL follower!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete